Friday, September 13, 2013

21 Graces: Week Six

     On Friday's I post 21 things for which I am grateful this week.  Here is my list for this week.
I explain how it works here.
  1. Winning movie tickets for two at our dentists office.  Pat and I are planning a movie date for the weekend!
  2. My boys went back to school on Monday.  New beginnings.
  3. Continuing our home projects.  Moving into the kitchen.
  4. My husband went out and bought all of the specific binders, colored folders, # 2 pencils, highlighters, graphing calculators, index cards, red pens, spiral notebooks, boxes of tissues, hand sanitizer, and paper the teachers requested for class.  THANK YOU, Pat!
  5. My new planner - which is amazing!
  6. Shopping for baby girl clothes for a friend.
  7. New school shoes.
  8. Getting to see my students again.
  9. An encouraging word from a friend.
  10. A tiny frog in my yard.  It was about the size of a nickel.
  11. Moving the alarm on my clock to off on Friday night.
  12. Kayaking on a quiet lake.
  13. The fresh smell of rain.
  14. The trees in the neighborhood sporting their first tinges of fall color.
  15. The sound of thunder rumbling in the distance.
  16. Evening walks with my husband.
  17. Our cat curled on my feet at night.
  18. Any dessert involving Nutella.
  19. Hair dye, which restores hair to an actual color found in nature.  (Not for me.)
  20. Being in Grand Central Station.
  21. Red, white, and blue on 9/11.

No comments:

Pin It button on image hover