Friday, September 27, 2013

21 Graces: Week 8


     My list of 21 things that have blessed me this week.  I am so grateful for each of them.  You can read more about 21 Graces here.
  1. Amazing Fall weather.  Gorgeous blue skies, warm golden sunshine, and soft breezes.
  2. A kind word from my son's teacher.
  3. Visiting with the ladies at book club.
  4. Fall flowers.
  5. Apples!  Green apples, red apples, golden apples.
  6. Pumpkin Spice Coffee!  Pat bought me a box!   Considerate man.
  7. An opportunity to serve.
  8. My washing machine is working.  It was not working for one week.  I do appreciate the wonder of clean clothes.
  9. A gracious compliment left as a comment on a post.
  10. Getting to wait for the bus in the morning with my youngest son, before I head off to school myself.
  11. Going to the movies on a date with my husband.
  12. Worship music at church.
  13. Laughter with a friend.
  14. Cool Fall evenings.
  15. ....an extra blanket on the bed.
  16. My Dad feeling better.
  17. Enjoying my students.
  18. Our new fire pit in the back yard.
  19. Have I mentioned coffee?
  20. Love the bracelet Pat gave me for my birthday.
  21. Sweaters.

No comments:

Pin It button on image hover