Thursday, February 9, 2012

Project 52: Drink Up!

No goldfish were harmed in the making of this post!
    This week I knew exactly what I wanted to submit as my picture  for the prompt Drink Up!  Unfortunately, my subjects were not as keen on the idea as I was.
     I wanted to take a picture of my boys "drinking" a glass of water with a goldfish in it.  My sons agreed to the idea if they could keep the goldfish as a pet.  On my way home from work I picked up a willing goldfish.  We named our friend the goldfish "Cheers."  The boys were thrilled, until I put him in a glass.
     I bribed convinced Anthony to pretend to drink the goldfish.   Connor saw that Anthony and Cheers survived, so he agreed to try it, too.

     Patty joined in the fun.  
     My eldest son Patrick also took a pretend sip.   
       Cheers was very glad that there was plastic wrap over the top of the glass.  
     Cheers was even happier when he was placed in a pretty little goldfish bowl on our kitchen counter.  He was rewarded for his modeling efforts with goldfish flakes.  
Taste and see that the Lord is good.  He satisfies our thirsty souls.
To see more great pictures go to my3boybarions.
   -Donna 

11 comments:

Susan said...

This is a great idea!! :) Love it!

kelly said...

such fun photos - thanks for the smile! :)

Angie said...

LOL!! Not only was this a brilliant idea but it made for great shots too! And while no goldfish were harmed in the making of these photos, it certainly looks like a lot of fun was had by ALL! :)

Susan said...

Ok those are funny, but slightly freaking out! LOL

Unknown said...

Ohmygoodness- hilarious!!!!

The Ray Workman Family said...

SO funny! Looks like something my brother would do. . .

Valerie

Aimee said...

Too funny!!! I love it!

Cierra Pera said...

Very very cute! I made sure my kids didn't see this and get any ideas!

Annette said...

What a great idea!! Nice pictures!!

Foursons said...

You are soooo creative! What a great idea and you got some great shots. Love it!!!

Ashley: The Greek Wife said...

So fun!

Pin It button on image hover