Friday, December 28, 2012

Best of 2012: January - April

     Hello.  I hope that your Christmas was warm and wonderful.  I've been enjoying my family this week, but wanted to share with my Holimess family, too.  So please enjoy this list of my best loved posts from 2012.
January:
     Each year I choose a word to focus on.  My word for 2012 was "Dwell."  The original post was Dwell Deep.  I learned a lot from this word.
     Our Anniversary post is very precious to me for the love that it represents.
     My brother's have always been my Super Hero's.  I enjoy sharing stories about growing up with the pair of them.
February:
       Drink up!  was the prompt for a photography link I posted to.  My children loved this prompt.  I promise that Cheers the Goldfish was not harmed.
     True Love  was a Valentine post dedicated to my special Valentine.
March:
     A Great Leap is part of our adoption story.
     The Great Auto Heist is a humiliating, for me, story about a suspected car theft.  The pictures that accompany it, also humiliatingly, have nothing to do with the story.  I was just playing with my kit lens trying to take macro's.
April:
     In April, I shared about my father and his difficulty when his sailboat left the dock without him in Return to Me.
     The Yoke's on Me is a favorite post about an ABC Bible Scrapbook that I made for my mom for her birthday.  She loved it!
     Come back tomorrow for more favorite posts!

No comments:

Pin It button on image hover