Monday, February 25, 2013

Breath of Spring on a Cold Winter Day

     A local landscaper presented a Lawn and Garden Show at it's store near us.  If you live in the Hudson Valley area of New York, I encourage you to go.  It is located at Adams Fairacre Farms.  There are garden displays in their Poughkeepsie and Newburgh stores.  It was heaven to wander through the gorgeous fragrant flowers on a grey winter day.  
      Tulips of every color.
      A gorgeous pink bloom.
      A cherub overlooking a small pond near a splashing waterfall.
     A frog princess hidden among the flowers.
      A lovely koi pond in their plant nursery.

11 comments:

Jill said...

Beautiful! Happy WW :)

~ Jill

http://www.frugalplus.com/2013/02/wordless-wednesday-wlinky-whirlwind.html

kewkew said...

What lovely pictures. So makes me long for spring (esp. with a winter storm coming through the area).
I just love that frog princess and the cherub. The flowers are beautiful.
Would love for you to stop by and share.
http://totsandme.blogspot.com/2013/02/wordless-wednesday-february-27-2013.html

NanaHood said...

Longing for spring here in Kentucky! Blessings to you from NanaHood.com Thanks for linking up!

Veronica Lee said...

Such lovely photos! WOW!

Diana Chastain said...

Awl love it. Spring is so close. Can't wait!

Thanks for sharing!

Diana @ NannyToMommy
http://www.nannytomommy.com

Abby / Linda said...

Gorgeous, can't wait for our blossoms to come up here!

Mary Reed said...

These pictures are beautiful! Here in PA., we still have a lot of winter in front of us... Can't wait to see those first signs of Spring!
Thanks for stopping by my blog today!
Blessings to you ~ Mary

Unknown said...

Your photos brought me so much cheer! I've just found you through the blog hop and I'm so happy to be a new follower. What a beautiful blog you have! Looking forward to reading your posts. :)

Unknown said...

Beautiful Pics!! Stopped by from Linking with My Ladies.

http://agutandabutt.blogspot.com/

Pam said...

How beautiful! This post has me longing for spring and flowers and gardening. I'm so glad you stopped by my blog! I'm a new follower.

Lish @ Imprintalish said...

Oh how I am longing for Spring! Beautiful photos :)

Pin It button on image hover