Thursday, July 19, 2012

Fireworks!

This one reminds me of a heart.
     I am taking a Night Photography class with the knowledgeable Kent Weakley.  His photos of fireworks are amazing.  His pictures include the silhouettes of interesting locations and dazzling fireworks.
     When our family went to a second Renegades baseball game I was determined to try to shoot photograph some fireworks of my own.  The firework show after the game was fabulous.  There was ten solid minutes of fireworks bursting over our heads.  I was unable to use a tripod in the seating.  The tripod would definitely have helped with the longer shutter speed.  I was thrilled with my pictures until I looked at Kent's.  Here are my efforts at fireworks.



2 comments:

GratefulPrayerThankfulHeart said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Looks like you are learning lots!

kelly said...

great work Donna!! awesome photos especially without a tripod! night photography is definitely one area where I could improve. sounds like a great class.

Pin It button on image hover