Thursday, May 3, 2012

Project 52: Fiesta!

Fiesta!  This week's prompt for Project 52 was "Fiesta or Siesta!"  Bribery was required for participation in this week's photo session.  My youngest insisted that he be rewarded if he was going to have to put a sombrero on his head and look happy.  
     All this for $1.00 and a baby bel cheese!  I think I got a bargain.
     What would it take to get you to wear a table decoration, a fake fur mustache, and blow a party horn? 
     For more fabulous siesta photos visit Darcy at my3boybarians.



7 comments:

Chelsea said...

Yup! You got a deal...what a trooper! Great pics! :)

kelly said...

this is awesome. what is it with those mustaches?? so fun! thanks for the smile. :)

Kmcblackburn said...

Oh these just make me smile! Fun!

Unknown said...

Hehehe, yes you got a terrific bargain, and some pretty fun shots.

Media Goddess said...

LOL I love the pictures! They made me smile and laugh!

Sheila @ The Deliberate Reader said...

That is so cute!

Mommy Reg said...

Totally awesome. So fun!

Pin It button on image hover