Monday, May 14, 2012

Graduation

For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.  Jeremiah 29:11-13

     Proud Mom Moment:  Last weekend our son Brian graduated from SUNY IT with a Bachelors Degree in Electrical Engineering Technology.  We are so proud of all that he has accomplished.  It is such an exciting season of life for him.

4 comments:

The Singing Nurse said...

Congrats...wow time is moving on...

kelly said...

congratulations donna! such a proud, happy day for mommas. :)

GratefulPrayerThankfulHeart said...

Congratulations to your son! :)

a joyful noise said...

Congratulations to both you and your husband and your son too! I can tell all your children are loved and enjoy being your special child. We had one foster daughter and also my husband's half brother who was our son's age. At least we had 5 teen agers in the house and not a baby too. Wow! Thank you for sharing at "Tell Me a Story."

Pin It button on image hover