Regina over at Teach Me the Ancient Paths has nominated me for this award. Liebster means 'beloved' or 'dearest'. Regina is faithful to encourage me in my journey with blogging. She visits me regularly and always leaves a kind comment. Regina actively encourages women to dig into God's Word and pursue His calling on their lives.
Here are the rules that accompany this award:I would like to pass the Liebster Award to these Beloved Friends:
1. If you are nominated and accept it, then you have won!
2. Thank the person who nominated you by linking back to their blog.
3. Nominate 5 blogs with less than 200 Followers.
4. Let the nominees know by leaving a comment on their blog.
5. Add the award image to your site.
- Ann at Harvest Moon by Hand. Ann has been leaving encouraging comments for me since I began this blog last fall. She is a photographer, a writer, and a crafter. I am always inspired when I visit her. For the year 2012 her family is committed to completing twelve activities that help people who are in need, animals, or the environment.
- Jody Lee Collins at Three Way Light. Jody and I have discovered we have some things in common. Jody is a special education teacher. She is also new to blogging. Jody and I both chose the word "Dwell" as our word for the year.
- Foursons Very funny. Just reading the Everybody Loves Rocco series is hysterical. Plus this talented lady has four sons. Foursons gets boy humor. Foursons was one of my very first visitors. I appreciate her.
- Wendy at Each Card Tells a Story. Wendy hosts Scripture Sunday Link Up. A link up to encourage one another in our faith. She is faithful and kind. Her love for the Lord is apparent in her blog and I enjoy visiting her.
- Sandy at Sandra Heska King. This post alone would make a person follow her! Sandy has great photography and a heart toward God.
|Because every award needs a bouquet of flowers!|