The One Little Word that called to my heart this year is "Dwell." This past month it has been working in my life in many ways.
- My son, Connor reminded me to dwell on the truths found in Phillipians 4:8-9.
- I was even fortunate enough to stumble on a 1910 postcard that included my word. It says, "May Happy Thoughts where'er you Roam Dwell in your Heart of Home sweet home!"
- As part of our February prompt, I sketched spring flowers to remind me to dwell on God's word as described in Colossians 3:16.
Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly as you teach and admonish one another with all wisdom, and as you sing psalms, hymns and spiritual songs with gratitude in your hearts to God.
- I also shared a message at church about being willing to allow God into the daily messes of our lives just as we are and to allow His mercy to heal our broken places.
- A fortune cookie yielded, "Keep in mind that home is where the heart is." You can see it in the bottom left of the pictures.
One thing I ask from the LORD,
this only do I seek:
that I may dwell in the house of the LORD
all the days of my life, Psalm 27:4-Donna
Melissa S http://blog.mshanhun.com
Melissa C www.smudgetime.com
Donna http://holimess.blogspot.com/ ***You are here.
Heidi D http://mommy.heidimdavis.com/
Jen R http://jenritchie.com
Orange Gearle orangegearle.blogspot.com
Thank you for stopping by. I would love to hear how you are doing with your One Little Word.