Thursday, February 23, 2012

Project 52: Cabin Fever

Others, like this one, have clearly been left idle.   Those are ferns and moss growing on the roof.  Still the cabins are quite beautiful and stir the imagination.  Wouldn't you like to sit in a rocking chair by the hearth and dream?         Still the cabins pictures were taken last summer.  I needed to settle on a photo for this week.  I didn't want to bore you with share pictures of my children playing video games.     I drove by a local pond on my way home from school and in the reeds was a huge blue heron eating a wriggling fish.  Photo opportunity!!!  I hurried to grab my camera.  Unfortunately, the heron did not take kindly to me or my camera interrupting his  dinner.  He flew swiftly away, eluding my attempt to get a great shot.  Sigh.
   LORD, I love the house where you live, 
   the place where your glory dwells. Psalm 26: 8  
There are more great pictures of Cabin Fever over at Darcy's.  Be sure to stop over and visit.
-Donna
Post a Comment
Pin It button on image hover