Friday, January 6, 2012

Project 52: Resolution

    Project 52:  The challenge is one photo each week for a year hosted by my3boybarians.com .  While I'm not sure that I will be able to manage this, I sure would like to give it a try.  The first theme is Resolution.  I was immediately reminded of this photo I took in October.  I know, not taken this week, but I just found the group.  So I ask your forgiveness and promise that I'll take weekly pictures from this point on.


     This is a picture of the stone carving "Prayer" found on the property of Opus 40.  Read more about our trip here.  Prayer is described as a young girl supplicant on her knees.  This carving speaks to me of resolution in prayer, of setting our face toward our heavenly Father and offering praise or making our requests.  
-Donna
Post a Comment
Pin It button on image hover