Sunday, August 4, 2013

Days of Grace

     Every day, no matter how boringly ordinary, gifts us with moments of sweet grace.  The first cup of coffee in the morning.  The smell of sun dried laundry.  The way my son's hair swirls around his cowlick.  A glorious sunset.  My husband's hands holding mine.
     Jordy of Jordy Liz Blogs has been documenting three such moments each day.  You can read about her experience here.  Pretty amazing.  Each day she lists three blessings, by the end of the week she has 21 Graces to share.  Jordy  posts her list each Friday and invites others to join her.
     So here is my first list For 21 Graces.
  1. A "new" set of china, bought for a song.
  2. Haircuts.
  3. Morning walks.
  4. Dinner with friends.
  5. Sunflowers
  6. Pat filling my car with gas.
  7. Perfume in my favorite scent - Pure Grace.
  8. A new-to-me car!
  9. A dinner date with my husband.
  10. Spending the day with a good friend.
  11. Driving my new car.
  12. Going to the movies with my daughter, Patty.
  13. Movie popcorn.
  14. Chickens in the back yard.
  15. Making memories with my family.
  16. Pat's mustache.
  17. Going to the Renaissance Fair.
  18. Talking to my Mom and Dad on the phone.
  19. Goodnight kisses.
  20.  Fireflies glowing in the summer night.
  21.  A new purse - on sale!

No comments:

Pin It button on image hover