If God doesn’t rule your mundane, then he doesn’t rule you. Because that’s where you live. -Paul Tripp21 Graces is based on writing down three moments of grace or blessing each day. At the end of a week you have documented 21 Graces. Look here for my first week. You are welcome to join us at Jordy Liz Blogs as we link our lists.
1. Visiting an old friend of my Father-in-law's in the hospital.
2. Making an eight foot tall balloon tree for Vacation Bible School with friends.
3. Worship music.
4. A nap on a Sunday afternoon.
5. Washing feet at VBS.
6. Re-organizing our entry closet to make things easier and prettier when school starts in September.
7. The smell of freshly cut lumber.
8. Blueberries, tomatoes, cucumbers, and green salad.
9. New school supplies.
10. The sincerity of a child's prayer.
12. Taking pictures at our church's VBS. The sweet love the children show for each other.
15. Having access to medical and dental care, when so many do not.
16. Watching the children at VBS serving others by bringing in donations for a local food pantry, writing notes to the Compassion child we sponsor, and filling shoe boxes with goodies for Samaritan's Purse.
17. Chickens squawking to announce the arrival of an egg.
18. Dishwashers! Washing machines & Dryers!
19. Going to Ikea to buy a set of drawers, only to find the very one we wanted - as a perfect floor sample - for less money - already put together! Win!
20. Ice cream sundae's.
21. Cookies warm from the oven.