Thursday, June 13, 2013

Origami Dress Index Card

     This cute little origami dress is my second index card for the challenge at Daisy Yellow.
     I found a wonderful video tutorial for making the origami dress at Dreadlock Girl.  I added a button and ribbon embellishment.   The scrapbook paper on the right has wonderful sentiments that go with the dress perfectly.
     The little dress is so cute and simple to make.  I've already made another to use on a baby card for a friend.  The dress would also make a cute Christmas ornament or gift wrap embellishment.

2 comments:

jamie @ [kreyv] said...

How cute! Thanks for linking up with me and Lish for Loves on a Thursday!

Sarah Leonard said...

This is a gorgeous card design - such pretty colours :)

Thanks for linking up!

Sarah @ A Cat-Like Curiosity

Pin It button on image hover