Saturday, December 29, 2012

Free Photo Wall Calendar

     Hello HoliMess friends.  I stumbled across a free photo calendar from Vistaprint earlier today.  Just pay for shipping and processing.  Shipping and Processing starts at $5.32.  Who doesn't need a new calendar?  Even better, you use pictures of the ones you love!
     You can choose from their design templates.  I decided to go with the desk calendar.  I picked a solid blue background so that the pictures would be the focus.  I selected twelve photographs from the past year and an additional one for the cover.  After that I was able to add important birthdays and anniversaries.  When I was finished it looked so cute that I ordered two.  One for me and one for my husband.  For $14.38 I had two custom calendars.
     Vistaprint - has no idea who I am.  I just wanted to pass the deal on to my friends.  Happy New Year!

No comments:

Pin It button on image hover