Wednesday, February 11, 2015

My Three Favorite Winter Moisturizers.

     Bad news: Punxsutawney Phil just predicted six more weeks of winter. If you’re anything like me, that means six more weeks of slathering on moisturizer, lip balm and lotion while wishing for warmer days – and less dry skin!
beautycounter
    Moisturizers are one of the best ways to keep your skin healthy and hydrated. But like all personal care products, they sometimes contain ingredients that are potentially toxic.  The trouble is, chemicals with strong links to cancer and endocrine disruption – think parabens, phthalates and formaldehyde – are in many of the personal care products we use every day.  Which is why I use Beauty Counter for my family.
     Our favorite products are:


  1. Nourishing Cleansing Balm:  Nourishing Cleansing Balm melts into your skin, while removing makeup, and it moisturizes as it cleanses.  I use it as an overnight face masque for extra hydration.  Raspberry Seed Oil and Cranberry Seed Oil hydrate and revitalize the skin, while Vitamin C brightens skin tone.  This makes my skin look and feel amazing.    
  2. Lip Conditioner Peppermint Balm: This is my daughter, Patty's, favorite.  This balm is made with regenerative Avocado Oil, Shea Butter, Meadowfoam Seed Oil, and Jojoba Seed Oil.  Just apply when you are going out in the cold or anytime your lips feel dry or chapped.  I like to put it on before bed.   
  3. Glow Sugar Scrub:  Brown sugar buffs away dull skin cells while mineral-rich evening primrose, sweet almond, apricot kernel, and sunflower oils leave skin looking supple and smooth.   Glow Sugar Scrub smells delicious.  Use it in the shower and your skin will feel smooth, soft, and hydrated.

     Disclosure: As a cancer survivor, I know how important it is to choose safe products for my family and myself, which is why I became a Beauty Counter Consultant.   I will be paid should you make a purchase through my website, however, the opinions are my own and I would never recommend a product that I did not know and love.
     There is no better time to check out Beauty Counter.

No comments:

Pin It button on image hover