So, I came home from work tonight and Pat had cooked up these wonderful April Fool Burgers! They are so adorable. We loved them! Can you see why I married this man?!
Pat's "Big" Mac April Fool BurgersIngredients:
- Kebbler Grasshopper Cookies
- Vanilla Wafer Cookies
- Starburst Candies: yellow and red
- Shredded coconut dyed with green food coloring
- Red Cake decorating icing in a tube
- a tablespoon of melted butter
- a sprinkle of sesame seeds
- Can of Shoestring Potato Sticks. We used cheddar.
- Start with a Vanilla Wafer, round side down for the bottom bun.
- Use a little of the icing as "glue". Add a Grasshopper Cookie. They really do look like hamburgers!
- Heat the Starburst Candies in the microwave for 5 seconds. Shape the red one into a circle for the tomato. Shape the yellow one into a square for the cheese. Pat is so clever; he used the Starburst wrappers under the Big Mac like a hamburger wrapper.
- Add green coconut for the lettuce.
- A squirt of red icing for ketchup.
- Top with another Vanilla Wafer.
- Brush the top Vanilla Wafer with the melted butter.
- Sprinkle sesame seeds on top.
|The quarter is for size reference.|