Tuesday, August 28, 2012

What Is Your Life Verse?


     Christian leaders were asked, "What is your life verse and why is it meaningful to you?"  Their answers are as interesting as they are inspirational.  Watch for Wess Stafford of Compassion International.


     There are two verses that I believe God has given me.
     The first verse that called me is Jude 22.
And of some have compassion, making a difference.
     I have always wanted my life to count for something, to make a difference in this world, to leave it better in some small way for my having been here.
     The other verse is Psalm 27:4
One thing have I desired of the Lord, that will I seek after; that I may dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the Lord, and to enquire in his temple.
     Do you have a life verse?  What is it?
Post a Comment
Pin It button on image hover