Friday, March 9, 2012

Project 52: Be Still

For the winter is past, the rain is over and gone; 
the flowers appear on the earth; 
the time of the singing of birds is come, 
and the voice of the turtledoves is heard in our land. 
 The fig tree puts forth her green figs, 
and the vines with the tender grape give a good smell.  
And the groom says to His bride, 
Arise, my love, my fair one, and come away.
Song of Solomon 2:11-13
     The verse that I included in the picture is from Psalm 46:10.  I was blessed by the lovely crocus blooming in my garden.
     I also used this photo for a post about the loss of a dear friend.  You may read that post here.  
     Which season of the year is your favorite?  For more great photos of "Be Still," visit Darcy at my3boybarians
Happy Spring!
-Donna
Post a Comment
Pin It button on image hover